Friday, August 5, 2011

JNS Japanese Natural Stones v/Maksim Enevoldsen

Finally i register JNS as a company !!!

Sins i started JNS i got more and more happy costumers and now i can see that i can not just do it as hoby !

I will stil have my reguler job as a chef, so please dont expect me to get faster :)

But to import more products and offer more services i need to registrate.

So i can offer more products: Knifes, Razors, Synthetik stones that go with Naturals, Flattening plates,
Polishing products, and more....


I will get my stones much more faster and can order them in bigger shipments (i hope i can offer better prices too)


For EU costumers i will offer sharpenig service for knifes and honing service for razors.

I still have a lot to do befor i can offer all that, ther are a lot of work behind all registration of company and set up new terms and conditions make new products buttons and accounting systems.

So please be patient with me to i get full set up !

Fot the next 3 weeks i will be very busy with paperworks, new stock items and set all up, so please expect some waiting time with your emails and shippings.


I will announce my first official start date when i have all in order !! 




I will like to thank all my costumers, friends and partners that made this posible, to enjoy my own hoby wille i can support it with my sales ! 







10 comments:

  1. Max,
    good luck in your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max,

    All the best and good luck in your
    new company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max. I could see this one coming. This is truly good news for us European Rockhounds. I wish you the very best of luck in your endavours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys !! All of you was helping me to get it started !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Maksim. I can't wait to see what is to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats maxim!
    i feel great for you and is funny to think i was one of your first costumers and a very happy one for sure!
    i love my aizu and my renge suita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Isaac :)

    I remember that you are my first costumer ever !!!

    Thank you for comment !

    ReplyDelete
  8. good information thank you for posting the information..

    Natural Gemstones

    ReplyDelete