Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trip to Japan

Ok i just ordered 2 thickets to Tokyo yesterday :)
 It will be the best trip of my life, i have look forward to this in a very long time !!!

From 23 to 30 October i will be viceting my partner and friend Hide from Hide export, Niigata (Shigefusa, Yoshikane etc.) my business partner in Niigata.
Kyoto mines and shops and wholesalers.
I will try to find many new products to my store and some more information for you about stone and knife making !
I will update my blog daily wille i am there with plenty of pictures and videos, as you know i dont like to hide any information so i will show you all :) !!!

I will say big thanks to Hide for arranging all hotels meetings etc. (even hot spa  !! :)

But unfortunately it will not only be the best trip of my life but also most expensive one :(
I have to see all in one week that will mean i have to travel very fast between those citys and regions to make out to all people and places that i want to meet.

So i will start fundraising very soon with some discount on some of my stones ! Hoping to collect some money to the trip and to buy more new exciting stones for salle in Kyoto !!

Thank you for make it possible for me to live out my dream !!

Edit:
Sale prices is updated :D

Sale is only for limited time !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment