Tuesday, December 27, 2011

JNS 1000

This topic was mention at youtube and KF, i did not started it or made any comments before they started to clame it !!
Recently some vendor clammed that they have my JNS 1000 grit stone they even use my name on other stone on they website !!!
The thing that pissed me most of that they use JNS 1000 in they website !
To prove that it is different stone i made a video but still they think its same stone.

On my viset to Japan i have visited Tanaka toishi where all of they re brandet stones come from. And i know what brand that stone is, i will kip it secret to not be same jurk as they are !
In Japan that color of stones is very popular they call it marble actually same color is used on 6k 8k 4k 400 grit in all different brands, basically if you order enough stones you can choose your own color.

My stone is even bigger, harder, cheaper as you can see in the video and faster ! But still they dont see the differens in the video, i am thinking how can they make evaluation of stones if they cant even see differens in simple synthetic stones How can they sell Naturals stones then !

My point is in this post, that color or brand do not tell you anything how stone preforms and what stone it is ! I dont mention witch stone is better here !! Just pointing out they are not the same.

Now to bust they google search they use my stone name on 1000, 320 and 600 grit stones, witch i did not approve or a part of !

I have never seen that smallish behaviour from a vendors before and i am very sad that it is not happend only to me, but also several other good and respected vendors !

Here is my video reply:


I will not mention who sellers is or what brands is used of they stones !

For more info you can see here http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/4319-JNS-1000

No comments:

Post a Comment