Friday, November 25, 2011

Master Masayuki Genno

I will start to cary some of Japanese tools that i choosed in Niigata, Sanjo and are recommended of the best carpenters in Japan !
I will add them with time to my webstore.

I will start with Hammers (Genno) orders by email to your request !
Hammers are made with a soft wrought iron body with forge welded hard carbon steel faces 55HRC. This softer body acts as a shock absorber taking stress of hammering.
All Hammers that i can get are made of Nr 1 Hammer Blacksmith Master Masayuki from Sanjo in Niigata

Recommended hammer:
Master Masayuki 120g Genno perfect for pinning work on Razors
incl Japanese Oak Handle

Price: 105 euro incl. VAT EU price
( exc. VAT 84 euro) US price





More Hammers you can order anything from Damaskus to kasumi hammers.
Email me for price














No comments:

Post a Comment